Are You Grieving a Suicide?
Do Questions Abound?
- Where is my loved one now?
- What happens in the spirit world?
- Can a person repent after death?
- How can I forgive?
- What do I do with my feelings of failure, anger, hurt, and blame?
- Can I ever get over the grief?
- How can the Atonement help me to heal?
These Questions and More Are Addressed in This Landmark First-person Story.
This book is a road map toward recovery for those who have lost a loved one to suicide. The principles are clearly and sensitively written with an inviting personal touch. The process of Darla Isackson’s shared journey from despair to joy can help anyone who has experienced the scars of a deep personal trauma to rebuild a meaningful life.
~Joy and Gary Lundberg
Order on Amazon
Audio Interview with Nick Galieti for FAIR Mormon
Nick Galieti interviews Darla for “The Good Word” Podcast